The Microstrategies Team is expanding! We are looking to recruit a highly motivated Sales Executive to join our sales team.
Salary: £400 / week
• Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms;
• Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information;
• Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services;
• Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers’ needs, and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations;
• Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences;
• Maintain customer records, using automated systems;
• Negotiate prices and terms of sales and service agreements;
• Prepare sales contracts for orders obtained, and submit orders for processing;
• Quote prices, credit terms and other bid specifications;
• Select the correct products or assist customers in making product selections, based on customers’ needs, product specifications, and applicable regulations.
Qualifications and requirements:
• Ability to persuade others to change their minds and behaviour, and to give full attention to what other people are saying;
• Ability to be aware of others’ reactions and understand why they react as they do;
Competencies (in order of importance):
• Initiative — Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
• Independence — Job requires developing one’s own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
• Achievement/Effort — Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
• Persistence — Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
• Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
To apply, please send CV to email@example.com